Sunday, July 8, 2007

HOLE - IN - ONE - TIMES 2

Hole in one's are unusual, but when you make your second, it's even more incredible. So on June 17, 2007 I played Sunnyvale Municipal Golf Course, Par 70, Hole number 7. Distance was 161 Yards, with an 8 iron, slight breeze from the back. Callaway Golf Ball, Mizuno MP60 irons, and one incredible bit of luck.
Didn't even see it go in, but when I walked up and the ball was not on the green, I knew, but I still didn't believe. Then I saw the ball in the cup, I believed!!!
So then KB calls me and leaves me a message, hey I saw your name in the paper (Mercury News) for the Hole-in-One. But 161 yards, with an 5 irons is pretty weak.
The message here is, don't believe everything you read in the paper, it's not always true (especially the Mercury NEWS)!!!!!

No comments: