Monday, July 23, 2007

Good Times...with new friends...

From Right to Left,

I'm still not sure why they call him "Stem." He wouldn't tell me the story...I first thought it was because he was a smart guy, but the call signs are usually derogatory and reflects some stupid action or event relating to the individual. So my guess is he either lost a few brain cells along the way or he did something really stupid where they thought he might be missing a brain "Stem." I don't know.

(Me) - Just happy due to the wine...

In the middle is "Doc" for obvious reasons. She's a "Doc" but I don't like the callsign. I prefer "Minnesota" until I can figure out another sign. She wants to be called "Commando," and she says it cuz some stole her "stuff" but I think she just likes to go "Commando!" (Just Kidding!)

Then there's Tattoo. His callsign is what it is but man, can he "Tattoo" a golf ball! 300+ yards from this Kamakazi! He won the driving contest in our little mini tournament with our friends at Bayonet with a drive of 320+. My guess is he must be on the "juice," but like Barry Bonds, he will deny it! Seriously though, he was very consistent in his drives! He claims his handicap is 5.1 according to the NCGA, but I call him a "Sandbagger!" Maybe THAT should be his callsign!

No comments: