Thursday, July 26, 2007

Afternoon with Shortbus...


So I spent the afternoon with "Shortbus." Some might as, why is his name "Shortbus."

Maybe I should first explain his nickname. He will tell you it's because of some story about how some people have to take the "Shortbus" to school. And people at his work call people "Shortbus" when they do things that are not that smart, But it actually relates to a part of his body if you know what I mean...Sometimes it's "Shrtbu" or "ShortBs", well, you get the picture.
(Just kidding JB, it's all good, right?)
Anyway...we spent the late afternoon hacking it up at Spring Valley Golf Course.
So far it's Shortbus 1, George 5. I won dinner again, but I must say, Shortbus' short game was getting really good. He broke 100 again, shot a 95 but if he had made a few putts, it could have been easily 90 or less.
Could have, should have, would have, I guess it could have been a lot of things. But seriously, he drove the 15 hole to inside the 150 yard mark, chipped to inside of 10 feet, but missed his first putt and ended up with a par. It was like that most of the day.
Too bad "Shortbus", Maybe next time...
Check out Shortbus' swing:
GBU2

No comments: