Saturday, February 20, 2010

What a long day!...

Played East Valley GC in Beaumont, The Legends Course. Dinner with Mt. View Church gang replanted to Loma Linda! Richard Yai, Chris Jeon, Brian Lee, Justin Kim, David, Jessica Youk, and Gracee, Kisoo, Harry, James and Fiance! It was just like church...NOT!

Then it was off to Katrina's Basketball game...
Let's see, they got slammed, I saw a banner in the gym with Damian and Katrina's name on them...forever in history of Loma Linda Academy...Haha....

...then trying to drive home at 10pm...not such a good idea.

I think after 2100 miles from Texas, Tucson, San Diego, to Loma Linda, started to wear on me...
I got 1/2 home and had to call it a night and slept in the truck...but the good news is...

I made it to church for the first time in over a year!


No comments: